Following feedback, we’ve decided to make our Guide to Consolidation Journal Entries available again.
Guide to Consolidation Journal Entries
The Guide covers all key areas you’ll need to know, including:
- Goodwill calculations
- Basic journal entries at acquisition
- Journal entries for subsequent years
- Fair value adjustments
- Inventory adjustments (URP)
- Intra-group transfer of assets
- Dividend elimination
- Other intra-group eliminations
Once you buy it, you can download the PDF and start using it straight away.
Free Consolidation Worksheets.
Our consolidation worksheets help you visualise the group consolidation process, making it easier to understand the consolidation process.
Guide to Business Combinations
The Guide to Business Combinations comes free with the Guide to Consolidation Journal Entries, this covers areas including:
- Acquirer indicators
- Establishment of a new entity
- Reverse acquisitions
- Acquisition date indicators
- Measuring cost
- Assets held for sale
- Non-controlling interest
- Full goodwill method
- Partial goodwill method
- Negative goodwill (Bargain purchase)
Click here to find our more about the Guide to Consolidation Journal Entries.